If you love IT and are looking for a laidback work environment with great wages and compensation, Terravista might be the right fit for you. Apply to one of the available positions listed below by sending us your resume.
SENIOR IT SUPPORT TECHNICIANS
We’re a growing IT services company located in the heart of the Fraser Valley. We’re looking for focused and driven senior service technicians to grow with us as part of our core team.
As part of a small but highly efficient and experienced technical team, you will apply your superior diagnostics and troubleshooting skills to all aspects of a system rather than being placed in one focused area. You will work on hardware, operating systems, networks, and software for both on-prem and cloud customers. To be successful, you will a) be confident in your ability to learn, troubleshoot, and apply your knowledge to new challenges, b) work well both unsupervised as well as together with other technicians, and c) always strive to provide customers with service that exceeds their highest expectations.
- Resolve customer issues related to software, printing, email, system performance.
- Add systems and users to networks and domains, maintain DNS, Active Directory, DHCP.
- Upgrade and repair workstations, servers, and network components.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and tune multi-tier software applications.
- Install and monitor backup systems for mission critical servers.
- Install, configure and support operating systems and 3rd party applications.
- Install and maintain servers and workstations both remotely and on-site.
- Install and maintain WiFi (local and long range) networks and IP camera systems.
- Exceptional listener and communicator in all areas.
- Strong diagnostics and troubleshooting skills.
- Dedication and drive to resolve problems and complete tasks.
- Experience and/or education in technology, preferably general.
- Passion for documentation and building a complete knowledge base.
- Flexibility in work hours and ability to work from office, home or on the road.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Salary commensurate with experience: $45,000 -$85,000 per annum.
- Regular bonus opportunities.
- Overtime opportunities.
- Target or project driven incentives.
- Employee development program.
If you enjoy all areas of computer technology and are looking for a position in the Valley with flexible hours and long term growth potential, please contact us. Position available immediately.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org